By signing up for our service or visiting our website you agree to our use of your personal information as set out below.
Information We Collect.
We may collect or track the following information:
- Information you provide upon signing up to the Manfluence network such as your name, email address, blog or other media platform name and any email address relating to that platform.
- Paypal payment details.
- Information reviewed by Third Parties. We may permit our affiliates to collect information from the Services.
How We Use Information.
We use the information we collect or track about you to:
- Communicate with you and any of your team;
- Provide customer support;
- Provide reports aggregated consumer data to third parties;
- Perform analysis of our services;
- Manage the service to you;
- Enforce any of our Terms you have consented into with Manfluence.
Who we share information with.
- We may provide information about you and your business as aggregated data to our affiliates and other third parties. We may also share non-personal information publicly in presentations and within our promotional material.
- Our service providers including for the provision, distribution, delivery and marketing of our products and services.
- Manfluence are obligated to disclose your personal information when necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
- We put strict measures in place that ensure that all personal information and communications will never be disclosed outside of the foregoing ways.
- Your information may be transferred to, processed on and/or stored on computers located outside of your jurisdiction, for example, if you are located outside the of the United Kingdom, Manfluence may transfer data to the United Kingdom from your jurisdiction.
Access and Control Your Personal Information
We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is up to date. If your personal information is inaccurate, you may request that it be updated or removed. Please contact us at info@Manfluence.co if you have any questions in this regard.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to know what personal information we hold about you. If you’d like a copy of the information you are entitled to please contact us at info@Manfluence.co identifying yourself and the information required. We may charge you a nominal fee to cover the cost of processing your request and supplying your information to you.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can turn off cookies in your browser. However, in the event that you disable cookies entirely, some Manfluence services may not function adequately.
Disclosure of your information.
We will use this information: to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Change to this Policy.
MANFLUENCE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO ANY THEFT, LOSS, ALTERATION OR MISUSE OF PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION LAWFULLY PROVIDED BY MANFLUENCE TO THIRD PARTIES.